Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter v1.0.56 (MOD, Unlimited Money)July 19, 2021
Information Of Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter MOD features:
About Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter (MOD, Unlimited Money) The space invaders have arrived, stronger and colorful than ever! Let’s shmup!
Join the fight against the space aliens in this fantastic pixel-art shooter game!
Choose the spaceship that best matches your style and get ready for an intense and exciting battle!
* Unique spaceships with unique skills and stats.
* Randomly generated alien waves for a new experience every game.
* Mastery system to let you improve your stats permanently.
* Special bosses with unique attack patterns.
* Dozens of different pick-up & stats.
* 1 finger gameplay.
* Many more features that you will find out in game!
Have suggestions? Feel free to join a community and/or ask directly to the developer :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discord : https://discord.gg/73w3kFA
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ihgyug_games
Menu and gameplay options layout have been improved.
A new option “conserve battery” has been added (by default on, can be toggled off for higher FPS than normal).
Best Score reward has been increased (x2.5 than previous).
Masteries prices have been decreased.
Various improvements & bug fixes.
Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter on android phone or tablet?
Download Arcadium – Classic Arcade Space Shooter APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ihgyug.arcadium)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK