Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free 2.0.33 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 8, 2021
Information Of Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free MOD features:
About Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free (MOD, Unlimited Money) From the creators of Bitcoin Blast comes the supreme match-two game where you can have tons of fun and cash out REAL Bitcoin!
*BE ADVISED: It takes a long time to earn enough Bling Points to cash out for a meaningful amount of Bitcoin. Most users earn an amount that is only worth a fraction of one cent (USD).*
Not only is this match-two mobile game fun to play, you will get rewarded with Bling Points that can be exchanged for Bitcoin. The amount you receive will be very small, but the more you play, the more you will earn!
– Earn 1000 Bling Points to cash out to Bitcoin!
– Cash out every 7 days!
– Win or lose, always earn Bling Points!
– Make powerful combos to blast the blocks!
– Zero transaction fee cash outs to Coinbase!
– Easy and fun, yet challenging unique levels!
The only requirement is that you register and login before playing. No tricks or hoops to jump through to receive your Bitcoin – just download, register and start playing to start earning Bling Points right away that you can convert to Bitcoin. To convert your Bling Points for Bitcoin, you will need to create a free Coinbase.com account.
Internal build v2.0.25 (295)
Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free on android phone or tablet?
Download Bitcoin Blocks – Get Real Bitcoin Free APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bling.bitcoinblocks)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK