Information Of Blade Runner Rogue MOD features:
About Blade Runner Rogue
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Blade Runner Rogue APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Blade Runner Rogue (MOD, Unlimited Money) Blade Runner Rogue is a turn-based, tactical, sci-fi RPG set in the neo-noir cyberpunk world of Blade Runner.
As a newly appointed blade runner in this sci-fi RPG mobile game, you’re tasked with hunting down rogue replicants as you collect clues to unravel mysteries in neo-noir cyberpunk Los Angeles. Team up with friends, take on your opponents in exciting sci-fi RPG turn-based battles and unleash unique abilities to gain the advantage. In the end it’s up to you to decide the fate of your targets! Will they be retired or will they be spared?
‣ Investigate multi-branched stories where each choice makes a difference to your journey.
‣ Collect clues, improve your team and gain an advantage over your enemies.
‣ Unlock unique skills and become stronger on each battle attempt.
‣ Discover 100+ of your favourite characters from the Blade Runner universe.
‣ Power up your team in this sci-fi squad RPG to take on more challenging targets with increasingly higher risks and even bigger rewards.
‣ Visit familiar locations from the films and survive the seedy streets of the beautifully stylized neo-noir cyberpunk Los Angeles.
‣ Join “The Hunt” and explore the thrilling sci-fi RPG world of Blade Runner with your fellow blade runners.
Your legacy starts today!
Blade Runner Rogue Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Blade Runner Rogue on android phone or tablet?
Download Blade Runner Rogue APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.nextgames.bladerunner.rpg)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK