Blur Background, Photo Editor 2.6.9 (MOD, Remove ads)December 28, 2021
Information Of Blur Background, Photo Editor MOD features:
4.2 and up
December 28, 2021
About Blur Background, Photo Editor
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Blur Background, Photo Editor APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Blur Background, Photo Editor (MOD, Premium Cracked) Photo Editor is an blur image background app used to apply blur effect for photos.
You can blur images by selecting them from gallery or by using camera.
Features of this app:
1) Select Blur option from the menu.
Now select images from gallery or you can take picture using camera and you can able to apply blur effect.
Blur unwanted portions of the image using your thumb by using this blur image editor.
You can unblur the blurred portion of the image using undo option.
Increase or decrease the brush size easily.
Supports zoom in and zoom out functionality to apply blur effect for the background of the picture.
2) Photo blender/Photo mixer used to overlay pictures and by using this functionality you can create amazing photos.
3) By using sketch photo editor option you can able to create pencil sketch effects to your photos.
4) By using cut paste photo editor you can able to cut any specific portion in the photo and you can able to paste it on another image.
5) This app also supports square photo cascade functionality.
6) By using this app you can able to create mirror effects for the images.
– Bug fixes.
Blur Background, Photo Editor Photography Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Blur Background, Photo Editor on android phone or tablet?
Download Blur Background, Photo Editor APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (mobihome.blurimage)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK