Brick Out – Shoot the ball 21.0416.00 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 17, 2021
Information Of Brick Out – Shoot the ball MOD features:
About Brick Out – Shoot the ball
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Brick Out – Shoot the ball APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Brick Out – Shoot the ball (MOD, Unlimited Money) Open a new chapter of brick-breaking adventures in this addictive puzzle game!
Enjoy the classy look of Brick Out – Shoot the ball as you shoot balls to blast the bricks, earning combos, power-ups, and unique items along the way.
Break as many bricks as you can at once to earn star badges and unlock new types of balls! While easy to learn, mastering the levels is not a simple task!
Join the brick world today to write your own brick-breaking legend!
• Aim and shoot and break all blocks!
• Free & easy to play, challenging to master!
• Use power booster to pass the level!
• Play tons of unique puzzles with full of fun and amazing challenges!
• No time limits. You can enjoy Brick Out – Shoot the ball at your own pace!
• Enjoy stunning graphics.
• Optimized android & google play games.
– Photo / Media / File: required storage access permission to save game data.
[Permission setting and withdrawal method]
– Android 6.0+: Device Settings> Application Management> Select App> Revoke Access
– Under Android 6.0: Can revoke access by deleting the application.
1.2.2 Update Note :
– Minor bug fixed.
– Performance improvements
Enjoy! Thank you!
Brick Out – Shoot the ball Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Brick Out – Shoot the ball on android phone or tablet?
Download Brick Out – Shoot the ball APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.puzzle1studio.go.brickoutshoottheball)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK