Bubble Shooter 1.0.76 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 5, 2021
Information Of Bubble Shooter MOD features:
About Bubble Shooter
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Bubble Shooter APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Bubble Shooter (MOD, Unlimited Money) Bubble Shooter 2 is an addictive bubble shooter game with 800+ puzzles, join millions now in the best free bubble shooter game ever!
Bubble Shooter 2 is a classic bubble match 3 game. Pop, tap and tilt your way through over 800 addictive bubble puzzles with excitement and packed with adventure!
– More than 800 magic levels to complete! And more puzzles are coming soon.
– Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
– 4 Special Boosters help you get a high score.
– Cute dragon boost your points.
– Pop bubble with extension line.
– Bubble pop with lightning bubble.
How to Play bubble game:
1. Tap where you want to pop the bubble
2. To group 3 or more bubbles to make them burst
3. Clear all the bubbles on the screen to level up, and try to get 3 stars on each level.
4.Pop bubbles to save animal as a target in some levels.
5.Bubble pop when hitting a fireball bubble.
Tips: Breaking the bubbles continuously can get points as a bonus!
This free bubble game is free to download. Bubbles Shooter 2 game is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
Enjoy this Free Bubble Game! If you have any questions or suggestions, please send us an email.
Thank you, everyone, who played Bubble Shooter 2 !
Bubble Shooter Trivia Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Bubble Shooter on android phone or tablet?
Download Bubble Shooter APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (bubble.shooter.dog.pop.game)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK