Bullet Echo 4.1.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 14, 2021
Information Of Bullet Echo MOD features:
About Bullet Echo
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Bullet Echo APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Bullet Echo (MOD, Unlimited Money) Lead your team to victory in this unique PvP tactical team shooter! Choose from dozens of different heroes with unique play styles and abilities.
Unite with friends, set a strategy, and be the last team standing when the battle ends!
From the creators of C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars, King of Thieves and Cut the Rope.
– UNIQUE TACTICAL STEALTH ACTION: Your vision is limited by the beam of a flashlight, but you can hear enemies’ steps and shots.
– DESIGNED FOR TEAM PLAY: Start playing with friends online right away! The level of your hero is matched with the highest level in the party.
– MULTIPLE GAME MODES: Team vs Team, Solo and Battle Royale mode with 5 small teams on one map.
– UNLOCK AND UPGRADE NEW HEROES: Each hero has a unique set of abilities. Rank up to boost your hero’s power and unlock new perks.
– BE ON TOP: Participate in championships, accomplish missions and receive valuable resources.
– GET REWARDS: Fight to unlock new heroes with unique guns, new perks, maps and game modes!
Official Discord server of the game: https://discord.gg/u4ApPB7
Fighters, this update is full of bug fixes and technical improvements to enhance your experience. There’s a feature that you might especially like:
not only the players’ level but also the characters’ rank will be matched to the highest one in the team.
Good luck on the battlefields!
Bullet Echo Action Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Bullet Echo on android phone or tablet?
Download Bullet Echo APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.zeptolab.bulletecho.google)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK