Burger Cats (MOD, Unlimited Money) 0.6.3May 14, 2022
Information Of Burger Cats MOD features:
Varies with device
February 1, 2022
About Burger Cats
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Burger Cats APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Burger Cats (MOD, Unlimited Money) Cats + Burgers… how could anything go wrong?
Defrost those patties and get ready to serve tasty meals for all types of hungry cat customers in your very own Burger Cats restaurant.
ARCADE cooking awaits! Experience the thrills of burger crafting as you race to satisfy the wide variety of customers!
LEVEL-UP your skills and ingredients to make your restaurant a must-stop-visit for all the cool cats and kitties looking for a tasty treat! Good tips will come your way in no time!
MEET and hire a cast of intriguing cat chefs! Each of them has a unique set of skills that’ll help you become the best burger chef in the land! Be sure to experiment with your staff often!
EXPLORE new venues and settings to expand your restaurant to meet and serve all types of customers from different places!
Get started with the culinary journey of Burger Cats! Cook, collect tips, and grow your business to become the top burger chef!
This game is not intended for children and may have some content that is inappropriate for children under the age of 13.
– Added go button to Quest feature that directs you to completing the quest.
– Added a speech bubble prompt to the quest button to make it more obvious.
– Added an unlock icon to islands that are ready to be unlocked.
– Added quest tutorial that plays after the lucky spin tutorial.
Burger Cats Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Burger Cats on android phone or tablet?
Download Burger Cats APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.hyperbeard.burgercats)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK