CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel 1.1.2 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 3, 2021
Information Of CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel MOD features:
About CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel (MOD, Unlimited Money) CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ is a supernatural mystery visual novel which is fully voiced in Japanese.
The game has a similar setting with its prequel, CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~, but you don’t have to play it first to understand the story.
The heroines from both games visit the same cafe, but, aside from that, the stories are different.
*You can play the prologue for free, but to continue playing you will need to purchase the full version using the title screen’s buy button.
* The purchased story will automatically begin after you finished the prologue, without any additional download.
* You don’t need to always be online to play this game.
The story starts in a village with an atmosphere akin to Europe in the 19th century.
There is a big noble villa there where Corliss Green is working.
One day she wakes up and finds herself in front of a weird café.
Noir, the waiter, tells her that she has already died, but failed to go to the heaven and, as a lost spirit, she ended up at the entrance to Café 0.
He later gave Corliss a chance to return to a week before she died.
But does she really need to go to the heaven?
And what is the truth behind her untimely death?
Sophie Evans works as a midwife.
She is a cheerful woman and everybody likes her.
What is her relation to the missing incident 15 years ago?
Corliss – Ayano
Nathan – Mayuki Sawae
Ethan – Tarou Yamada
Barclay – Nyoibou
Noir – Shinya
Sophie – Aonoi
Ed – Kyou Tsukikage
Eva/Emma – Remi Tamaki
MOB – Aonoi, Ayano, Kon, Kouto Saionji, Shiwasun, Komugi Tachibana, Hiko Morikawa, Nyoibou
-Fully voiced in Japanese.
-Multiple endings. 4 character endings, 3 true endings (1 of them is a bad ending) and another common bad ending.
-11 original orchestral tracks from Seycara Orchestra
-Original Theme song “Replay?”
-Original OP Movie
-2 main story in present and past arc that will connect at the end.
-Estimated total play time: 10 hours.
Simply choose the choice with the same colored hearts on day 2 and 3 to get into the character’s specific route. True route will be available later after all character’s routes finished.
RECOMMENDED IF YOU
– Like mystery novel or story.
– Love story with European settings.
– Like story with loop.
– Like story with unpredictable twist.
– Like anime or mystery themed shoujo manga.
– Like visual novel which is fully voiced in Japanese, and have less narration.
– Like tragedy story.
– Like unusual story, or with the go to the past theme.
– Enjoy horror, suspense or thriller story.
– Like game with multiple routes, which the truth will be later revealed by the true route.
– Interested in otome game. This game is not an otome game, but has otome style drawing, and shoujo manga atmosphere, which might also entertain otome gamers.
OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.roseverte.net/cafe0/beast/en/
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/roseverte.games
The game is using font IPA ex Mincho with the license as below:
-Updated to Google IAB v3.
-Updated to support Android 11.
CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel Adventure Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel on android phone or tablet?
Download CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~ – Mystery Visual Novel APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (air.net.roseverte.cafe0beast.en)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK