Canyon Shooting 2G 3.0.23 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 16, 2020
Information Of Canyon Shooting 2G MOD features:
About Canyon Shooting 2G
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Canyon Shooting 2G APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Canyon Shooting 2G (MOD, Unlimited Money) Looking to test yourself and your shooting skills? Then you have found the best shooting game to do it.
This is a fun and exciting FPS target shooting simulation game that will test your accuracy and your readiness.
You will need to take into account the direction of the wind and your distance from the target to land a perfect shot, the timer puts pressure on your shoulders, don’t let it beat you!
You will have to use both hands to shoot, as one hand is for aiming and the other is for firing.
Different guns, from pistols to machine guns, will be available for you as you complete each level.
Now pick your primary weapon and prove everybody who is the best in target shooting!
Guns already included:
Pistols: P226, G18, M9A3, M1911, .005 Magnum
Assault Rifles: M4, Aug A3, G36C, HK416, ACR,
Machine Guns: M249, P90, PPSh-41
Sniper Rifle: L96
● Increased the cap for AMMO recovery to 20.
● Fix AMMO won’t recovery after app started.
● Fix game score errors when restart a level from the game over screen.
● Fix get to game over immediately when start a new level.
● Reduced the cost to exchange “+10 AMMO”.
If you like this all new Canyon Shooting 2, please don’t forget to rate and review.
Canyon Shooting 2G Sports Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Canyon Shooting 2G on android phone or tablet?
Download Canyon Shooting 2G APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.happytreeapps.canyonshooting)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK