Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game 1.6.5 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 15, 2020
Information Of Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game MOD features:
About Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) “CARNIVAL SHOOTER” is a lovely pixel style, very interesting level design game, The targets, terrain, and obstacles in the game are all in block mode. The game provides players with a variety of props, each of which has its own unique style. For example, strengthening the speed, strengthening the attack power, volume change, etc.; can help you get more coins to pass the level. The simple and classic pixel art style allows you to play it all at once, without any pressure, and download it with your favorite friends.
1. Simple finger tap and finger sliding mode to control the trajectory of the props
2. Control the direction to avoid obstacles, disperse targets, collect more coins, and refresh higher rankings.
3. Unique image, a variety of props, let’s play together.
Three seconds to get started: easy operation, sensitive control, suitable for all ages.
Unique image: Super Q super cute square pixels.
Retro style: super simple and classic pixel style.
Rich props: a variety of props with different forms and functions.
Fun levels: Levels that can’t be stopped at all, let you play cool.
Fixed some bugs.
Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Carnival Shooter 3D – Pixel Shooting Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.catchsun.carnival)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK