Cars 14.5.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)October 9, 2020
Information Of Cars MOD features:
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cars APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Cars (MOD, Unlimited Money) Free and easy car coloring pages game. A coloring book full of cars, trucks, tractors and other vehicles. Fun creative game for the entire family.
This app is designed to be fun and easy to use for a mixed audience of all ages, from young to old. Easy navigation makes it not only usable for adults, but also easy to use for kids.
If you or your child is fascinated by cars and trucks, this simple game will give inspiration for hours of creativity, play and learning.
With coloring pages of different complexity this game is suited for both kids and adults.
You can choose all kind of different car types like:
– racing cars
– sport cars
– muscle car
– police cars
– convertible cars
– fire engines
– off road
– pickup trucks
– toy car
Add stickers like tyres and tools to your drawing.
Or choose mystery paint: The coloring page will slowly appear while painting.
– Easy to play
– Add stickers to your coloring
– Mystery paint
– Save and load your coloring pages
– Make your own drawing or wallpaper
– Intuitive icons and navigation. Simple to play
– Pro version without ads and pop-ups available
So start painting and drawing now and see who can make the most beautiful cars.
And once the coloring page is finished, you can easily share a picture of your creation with family and friends.
For more coloring pages: take a look at our other games.
We added new coloring pages of cars
Cars Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Cars on android phone or tablet?
Download Cars APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.color.cars)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK