Cat Pop Island 8.3 (MOD, Unlimited Money)April 29, 2021
Information Of Cat Pop Island MOD features:
About Cat Pop Island
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cat Pop Island APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Cat Pop Island (MOD, Unlimited Money) Cat Pop Island – Bubble Shooter is the best puzzle & adventure game on Google Play.
Bella is a cat mom in Far Far Away Island – a beautiful Island at the end of the world. One day, Giant Octopus – Captain of the Black Force pirate boat come Far Far Away Island. He saw that this was a beautiful island and a lot of resources, so he captured all the people on the island and took over the island.
Luckily, Bella was in a place they didn’t see. When Bella returned, everyone on the island disappeared. And Bella decided to go chase the pirate boat to save her kittens and villagers. On the way she met and made friends with many strange candy friends and have super powers. Their team successful or not, it depends on you!
Toy match 3 creates a blast and you will win.
Cat Pop Island – Bubble Shooter toon has no characters witch or like panda, bunny but the characters are more attractive and they are cookie stars of the islands saga they come to.
Don’t wait! Please download and help them save all people.
*** BIG UPDATE ***
– Change main character ! Now main character is Bella – The Mom from Far Far Away Islands.
– Add super lucky wheel with many attractive gifts.
– Many booster for free.
– Many bubbles for you to pass level easier.
– Improve performance.
– Fix many bugs.
Cat Pop Island Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Cat Pop Island on android phone or tablet?
Download Cat Pop Island APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.onegame.toonbubble)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK