Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar 2.7.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)May 28, 2021
Information Of Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar MOD features:
About Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar (MOD, Unlimited Money) ★ Any specific colors for face and hair? Choose any color as you like ♥
★ Male characters? female characters? Clothes are prepared as many as you want.
★ Show all the characters you made on one screen.
★ The background can also be decorated as you want.
★You can also freely adjust the size of the characters and background!
★ If bubble text is added here? It will be a great story♪
★ Show the character & background that you made on social media.
Character Maker is an app that allows you to create your own pretty character or ideal type by coordinating with various hairstyles and clothes.
Open the Character Maker’s closet and show off your own style, if you are who like to decorate your homes, want to have cute avatars, or who like to play dolls. You can also create a situational drama by completing a costume similar to your favorite star.
• Added the feature to rotate placed characters or objects.
• Added the feature to import photo from the photo library and capture them together.
• Added a bundle of cookies that can be purchased through in-app payment.
Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar on android phone or tablet?
Download Character Maker: Create Your Own Cartoon Avatar APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.OOZOOGORAE.CharacterMaker)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK