Chess Adventure for Kids (MOD, Unlimited Money) 2.1.3October 4, 2021
Information Of Chess Adventure for Kids MOD features:
About Chess Adventure for Kids
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Chess Adventure for Kids APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Chess Adventure for Kids (MOD, Unlimited Money) Get the new ChessKid Adventure app – where the world of chess comes alive with new characters, quests, and challenges!
ChessKid Adventure is a fun, safe, and educational world where kids can play chess against fun fantasy bosses, and against other kids! Embark on quests to learn chess, defeat the main boss, and gather the loot. You can also practice puzzles or compete in puzzle duels. It’s the classical game of chess, but wrapped in a magical world that kids will love. So, come on in, create and customize your character, and join the fun!
– Customizable your character’s physical features and outfits
– Play vs 40+ different fantasy bosses of all skill levels
– Play vs Kids in a 100% safe environment
– Solve more than 100,000+ puzzles
– Try Puzzle Duel where you race to solve and win
– Learn from 6 educational Quests with hundreds of challenges (and more coming soon!)
– Enjoy different chessboard and piece themes
Great news! You can now find, add, and play against your friends on ChessKid Adventure! We also made it easier to replay Quest levels, along with other bug fixes.
Enjoy achievements and take a look at what your friends have achieved. Try new features in vsBoss mode and enjoy new boss animations.
Chess Adventure for Kids Board Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Chess Adventure for Kids on android phone or tablet?
Download Chess Adventure for Kids APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (chesskid.adventure)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK