Chess Game 1.1.3 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 14, 2020
Information Of Chess Game MOD features:
About Chess Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Chess Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Chess Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) Simple chess for everyone, special for beginner.Chess is a board game for two players. It is played on a square board, made of 64 smaller squares, with eight squares on each side. Each player starts with sixteen pieces: eight pawns, two knights, two bishops, two rooks, one queen and one king. The goal of the game is for each player to try and checkmate the king of the opponent. Checkmate is a threat (‘check’) to the opposing king which no move can stop. It ends the game.
During the game the two opponents take turns to move one of their pieces to a different square of the board. One player (‘White’) has pieces of a light color; the other player (‘Black’) has pieces of a dark color. There are rules about how pieces move, and about taking the opponent’s pieces off the board. The player with white pieces always makes the first move. Because of this, White has a small advantage, and wins more often than Black in tournament games.
Chess is popular and is often played in competitions called chess tournaments. It is enjoyed in many countries, and is a national hobby in Russia.
– Two styles: Human Vs Human, Human Vs AI
– Save the game and you can watch anytime
– undo operate
– Load and Save Chess suits
– superior efficiency
We hope you enjoy Solitaire and please contact our five star support if you have any questions 🙂
Chess Game Strategy Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Chess Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Chess Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.rethink.chess.free)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK