Clan N 1.4 (MOD, Unlimited Money)June 22, 2021
Information Of Clan N MOD features:
About Clan N
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Clan N APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Clan N (MOD, Unlimited Money) Fight alone or with your friends, master the art of battle and bring peace back to the land in this arcade inspired epic brawler!
Clan N is a beat’em up game which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today’s modern brawlers. With a fast paced nature, you have to dodge, block and use your light, heavy and special attacks wisely to progress. With an ancient far east theme, you’ll get challenged across 7 different levels with many different enemies and Mid/End level bosses.
– A fast paced beat’em up which combines the classic arcades gameplay with today’s modern brawlers.
– A main story with 7 levels divided into more than hundreds of sections.
– Can be played coop with up to 4 bot players.
– A slick and clean pixel based graphics with accompanying far east inspired music and sfx.
Clan N can be played via touch interface or with a connected gamepad. A tutorial level will welcome you when you start playing the first time to teach the basics and you can choose the type of touch interface (classic or modern) from the settings.
Co-op Play :
Clan N supports local co-op with friends or with bot with up to 4 players. The main player can use touch or gamepad controls where additional players each need a gamepad. You can also mix real and bot players in the same game!
Who are Clan N :
Clan N is an ancient samurai group in the region of “Far East”, sworn to protect the realm from all who seek its destruction. The four group members consist of the shinobigatana-wielding ninja Akira, the staff-striking Reina, the dual sword-swinging Daiki, and the sickle-slashing monk Tarou.
After years of training and dedication to their respective craft, each character has uncovered their own unique magical abilities. Akira shoots pulse-filled lightning bolts, Reina controls the ground with vicious earthquake shocks, Daiki swirls up brutal tornado waves, and Tarou can call for the help of Dragons.
Akuji is a former samurai of the Clan N that discovered the balance of the world lies in three areas: Peace, Knowledge, and Time. Akuji found that if you knock the world of one of these, you can harness the powers of “spiritual imbalance” and grow stronger from it. As a result of pursuing spiritual imbalance, he was shunned from the samurai temple and kicked out of Clan N.
What Akuji didn’t know was that attaining spiritual imbalance would not only give you dark powers, it consumed your light and the purity of your life. Following his banishment from the temple and Clan N, Akuji was able to destroy peace by slaughtering villages and retain the power of those he killed, thus absorbing conflict and electric sorcery abilities, becoming the most powerful sorcerer warrior in the Far East. While he continued to grow, Akuji formed Seishin Gun, the spirit group, to join his conquest and remove anyone standing in their path.
Once his actions were discovered by Clan N, they set on a journey to stop the villainous pillaging by Akuji and Seishin Gun.
– Fixed enemies occasionally getting stuck outside the screen issue.
– Added the much requested local co-op feature! Grab your friends and gamepads for an exciting co-op journey.
– Fixed an issue on the shop where maxing out an ability would cause a crash.
– Fixed the crash occurred on “Stage 7-11” boss fight start.
– Includes all previous version fixes/improvements like the most asked new virtual gamepad controls, various level fixes, bonus PowerGems/items and more!
Stay safe and keep gaming!
Clan N Action Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Clan N on android phone or tablet?
Download Clan N APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (creamative.clann.v1)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK