Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes 2.8.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 14, 2020
Information Of Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes MOD features:
About Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes (MOD, Unlimited Money) Like Artillery online shooting game?
Like Fantasy adventures?
Download for FREE now!
Transform into mythical heroes in the stories. Challenge your skills in different maps, face off against unrivaled enemies and players, and become the legends!
EASY TO PLAY
• Simple drag and drop control.
LOT OF CONTENTS
• Over 100+ campaigns to explore.
• More than 15 different characters and guardians with unique skills.
• A lot of items to use in the battles: Double Blast, Potions, Teleportation,…
• Turn-based online multiplayer.
• Custom rooms to play with friends.
• Competitive Ranked League.
• Global leaderboard
COLLECTING AND CRAFTING
• Collect fragments to upgrade your characters.
Join us now!
• Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/clashoflegendsheroes/
• Email: email@example.com
• Public Discord: https://discord.gg/bxYFWCG
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions are required to save your login data on your external storage for auto login feature.
• GET_ACCOUNTS is required to manage google accounts in case the device has more than one accounts.
– Some UI fixes.
Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes Strategy Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes on android phone or tablet?
Download Clash of Legends: Online Shooting Heroes APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.vgames.gunguneu)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK