Cooking Chef – Food Fever 3.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)November 10, 2020
Information Of Cooking Chef – Food Fever MOD features:
About Cooking Chef – Food Fever
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cooking Chef – Food Fever APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Cooking Chef – Food Fever (MOD, Unlimited Money) Experience the madness of real cooking and put your amazing food skills on the test in Cooking Chef! Serve delicious meals to hungry customers while building the kitchen of your dreams! Don’t let the time run out in this fast-paced restaurant game!
Put on your chef hat and practice your cooking techniques while keeping an eye on the clock! Simply tap to cook delicious dishes and serve them hot to win your customer’s heart!
This cooking game will simulate your cooking, time management, and food serving skills!
– A wide variety of delicious meals to cook.
– Practice your cooking and time management skills.
– Beautiful and detailed graphics.
– Simple and easy controls.
– Addictive gameplay!
– Endless cooking and baking fun!
Join the cooking fever in cooking chef, where you race against the clock to serve your customers! The cooking city is always open for your to make your kitchen story and start your cooking madness.
So get ready for a cooking fever in the amazing cooking city to upgrade your restaurant into the perfect kitchen story. Are you ready for a cooking madness of fun?
Download Cooking Chef – Food Fever and start cooking great meals!
– Added Streak Challenge Event!
– Bug Fixes
Cooking Chef – Food Fever Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Cooking Chef – Food Fever on android phone or tablet?
Download Cooking Chef – Food Fever APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.renderedideas.cookingchef)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK