Cricket Clash 2.2.7 (MOD, Unlimited Money)May 3, 2021
Information Of Cricket Clash MOD features:
About Cricket Clash
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cricket Clash APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Cricket Clash (MOD, Unlimited Money) Cricket Clash is a brand new way to play the beloved Sport and live your fantasy of being a Cricket Superstar in a grand stadium.
– Real-Time multiplayer cricket game.
– Introducing a new dynamic way to bat with gratifying shots and extensive animations
– Dominate your opponent in real-time PvP Cricket Game
– Strategize your shots to avail satisfying bonuses
– Every match is a fresh as you hit unique objects in the stadium to get additional bonuses and advantages.
– New Game Mode ‘Bull’s Eye’ challenges you further.
– Take on the tournament challenge and score as much as possible to get huge rewards
– Experience the fun of batting with the simplified control system and have fun.
– Beat your opponents in real-time and become the world’s greatest slogger.
– Exciting new game modes: from Real time PVP to exciting tournaments and daily challenges to test your skills.
If you’re having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Tell us about the issues you’re running into as well as what device and OS version you’re using.
Now you can play New Events to make it more interesting. Come & play everyday to win more rewards in these daily events.
Classic Mode has been fine tuned to make it extra fun.
User Interface Changes.
Bug Fixes & performance improvements.
Cricket Clash Sports Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Cricket Clash on android phone or tablet?
Download Cricket Clash APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.yesgnome.cricketclash)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK