Cricket Scorer 2.7.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 14, 2020
Information Of Cricket Scorer MOD features:
About Cricket Scorer
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cricket Scorer APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Cricket Scorer (MOD, Unlimited Money) Cricket Scorer provides the simplest way to do cricket scoring. Cricket Scorer has all the features which are required for one-day and T20 cricket matches. It has easy to use interface to score your match. The aim is to convert your paper scorebook to digital scorebook.
1. Easy to use UI/UX.
2. Create teams and players on the go. (You don’t need to go to teams section and create team there. Just type the team name and players name and start the match, we will take care of rest.)
3. Ball by ball scoring.
4. Unlimited undo.
6. Complete scoreboard. (Batting, Bowling, Fall of Wickets etc.)
7. Individual player statistics.
8. Ability to change player name while scoring matches. Just tap on player name and type a new name.
9. Team management.
10. Resume any match from where you left. (Autosave match state)
11. Different type of reports and graphs.
12. Share Match Scorecard with buddies. (Needs internet)
13. Archive Matches.
Stay tuned for below upcoming features:
1. Tournament mode
2. Ball by ball commentary.
– Added Over section in the scoreboard for the ball by ball analysis. (Available for all new matches)
– Fixed issue where the team name becomes zero after rename.
– Other performance improvements.
Cricket Scorer Sports Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Cricket Scorer on android phone or tablet?
Download Cricket Scorer APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.kdm.scorer)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK