DrawWord (MOD, Unlimited Money) 1.12November 15, 2021
Information Of DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI MOD features:
About DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI (MOD, Unlimited Money) This app is designed to help learning languages (mainly Japanese, but also English and Chinese). Kotoba-chan, the AI, will teach you how to write Kanji characters and challenge you by quizzes. There is also a mode (under research) where you can learn Kanji from drawing objects.
The app demonstrates state-of-the-art AI technologies for writing stroke recognition, image recognition, and character expression control.
With this app you can
– Learn Japanese Kanji – Chinese characters from writing strokes
– Learn JP vocabulary from drawing sketch images
– Learn Kana
– Learn EN
Manual Available on website: https://p-library.com/a/drawword/
8 MODES available ————————————-
Learn Kanji – Write: Draw Kanji for given word(s)
Read Kanji – Meaning: Tell the meaning of a given Kanji
Read Kanji – Sound Read: Tell the reading sound of a given Kanji
Draw-Word – Free Draw: [mobile versions only, only Android 8.1+] Draw any image, she will guess what it is.
Learn Kana – What’s this: A sketch is shown, you guess what it is
Learn Kana – Kana-Romanj: A Kana is given, you pick a Romanji
Learn Kana – Romanj-Kana: A Romanji is given, you pick a Kana
Learn Kana – Kana-Kana: A Kana is given, you pick a Kana that matches
[MODE] Learn Kanji: Write ——————————
In each question, draw Kanji for given word(s). A score will be obtained if you can answer. Kotoba’s emotion changes depending on on your performance.
Score Range: 0 – 100.
– 3 stars for 80+, 2 stars for 60+, 1 star for 30+
– You get 100 when no mistake made and no hint used.
– ‘Clear’ does not affect maximum score, you can still get max score after several tries
– ‘Clear’ reduces hints and allowed mistakes on the next try. Hints and mistakes will affect the score more.
– The initial number of hint and mistakes allowed depends on the question (Kanji).
– No penalty to skip question.
– There is a limit on the number of times to skip question. This limit reset on level completed.
– Kanji is learned only if 3 stars obtained.
[MODE] Draw-Word: Free Draw ——————————
**This mode is under testing**
**This mode is available on Android 8.1+ (API27+) **
You draw an image, Kotoba will guess what it is.
– 5 best guesses are listed on the drop-down box.
– You can select the correct item, and click the button to tell her the correct answer. She will learn it and improve future guessing (this feature has been not been completed yet).
– ‘Show List’ is for checking what objects she know and may guess.
– There are example images for known objects. You can click the image to see more examples.
– This mode may not work on some phone: We has not experienced this yet. But it is reported that TensorFlow (technology behind this mode) did not work on some Android phones, likely some Chinese mobile (please tell us if you found, we will make it work).
– The accuracy also depends on device performance (model, RAM during running). The model use threads to process drawing data within an allocated time. The more powerful your phone is, the more processing done for prediction.
– Currently, this mode is a gimmick for fun. Don’t take it serious
[MODE] Other Modes ——————————
Most of the rest mode are Objective Test, in which 4 choices are given
In some modes, you can now choose to play with Romanji-only or Kana-only (designed for those who are not familiar with Kanji)
DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI on android phone or tablet?
Download DrawWord: Learn Japanese Kanji & Kana with AI APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (pp.unity.draw)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK