English with Wordwide 4.1.23 (MOD)December 25, 2021
Information Of English with Wordwide: words MOD features:
5.0 and up
December 24, 2021
About English with Wordwide: words
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install English with Wordwide: words APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
English with Wordwide: words (MOD, Premium Cracked) Worldwide is a breakthrough in English learning created by the masterminds behind the 3,000 Words app. We explored and took into account all the recommendations sent in by our users and created a revolutionary app that offers an incredibly effective way to study English.
– Six maximally effective exercises make it easy to learn English and build vocabulary.
– The three-step repetition process offers an incredible result that ensures retention even months later.
– A smart system is in place for selecting the vocabulary most suitable for each level.
– The app includes more than 8,000 of the most common words as well as 450 popular phrasal verbs and idioms.
– Flexible and clear statistics of your progress.
– You can set your own pace and goals.
– AI picks out the vocabulary that was the most difficult for you and has you go back over it.
Give our one-of-a-kind app a try, and also make sure you send us an email at email@example.com. We’d love to hear your feedback!
– New version of search and dictionary! Easily select and manage the words you want to learn and repeat.
– Fixed a bug with a large application weight.
– Improved performance.
Easy learning for you!
English with Wordwide: words Education Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install English with Wordwide: words on android phone or tablet?
Download English with Wordwide: words APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ru.appvise.wordwide)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK