Information Of Evoland 2 MOD features:
4.4 and up
About Evoland 2
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Evoland 2 APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Evoland 2 (MOD, Unlimited Money) Onboard on an epic RPG adventure of more than 20 hours through video games history filled with a ton of funny classical games references.
From 2D RPG, through 3D vs fight to a shooter, a trading card game and more you’ll get your fill of jumping from a game genre to another, never bored. Evoland 2 is not only one game but many, backboned with a story that will make you travel through time, discovering different art styles and video gaming technology.
Released first on PC with 500.000 copies shipped, we’re proud to share with you this experience carefully adapted for Android devices.
Game of the week by Toucharcade — “Evoland 2 is SO much more than the first game.”
Bronze Award by Pocket Gamer — “As an experience in pleasant nostalgia, there’s enough care and attention been lavished on this one to make it worth your while.”
9/10 by VentureBeat — “It’s a mashup on a grand scale, and a successful one, bringing together many of the elements that make us love all those games individually.”
* One time payment to download (Absolutely NO ads and NO in-app payments).
* Support of most bluetooth external controllers
* Optimized for NVIDIA Shield and NVIDIA devices.
If you experience any issue with Evoland 2, please contact our customer support at email@example.com and give us as much as possible information on your problem.
Improve overall stability.
Fix various bugs.
Evoland 2 Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Evoland 2 on android phone or tablet?
Download Evoland 2 APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.playdigious.evoland2)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK