Evolution Idle Tycoon 3.1.4 (MOD, Unlimited Crystals)June 18, 2022
Information Of Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator MOD features:
About Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator (MOD, Unlimited Money) Have you ever wanted to watch how life on Earth was created and developed? Evolution Idle gives such an opportunity!
In this game, you can not just observe, but also participate in the creation and development of territories and living creatures. Different eras will appear to you: the Stone Age, the Roman Age and the Future. You can feel like you build the whole world and become the world’s greatest tycoon!
Start by creating a piece of land in the ocean, add plants, trees, stones, expand your territory, and add living species. Not only ancient inhabitants but also such animals as fish, elephants, horses, deer, birds, and even tigers will be available to you in the Evolution Idle. Go to new eras to discover new constructions and new living creatures!
– Beautiful graphics
– Nice music and sound effects
– Simple and clear clicker mechanics
– Fascinating evolutionary process
– Offline income and many bonuses
– Daily rewards and lucky spin
Download the Evolution Idle Tycoon right now and start watching how life on Earth was created and formed!
Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator Strategy Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator on android phone or tablet?
Download Evolution Idle Tycoon – World Builder Simulator APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.littlebitgames.idleevolution)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK