Faily Brakes 2 4.19 (MOD, Unlimited Money)June 6, 2021
Information Of Faily Brakes 2 MOD features:
5.0 and up
About Faily Brakes 2
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Faily Brakes 2 APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Faily Brakes 2 (MOD, Unlimited Money) It’s Faily Brakes – Accelerated to the Max!
Phil Faily can’t catch a break. This time his car’s accelerator pedal is stuck to the floor and he’s speeding out of control with his vehicle getting faster and faster as he’s trying to maneuver his way through oncoming traffic, hills, tunnels, traffic intersections as well as the police riding on his tail for speeding!
With plenty of hills, thrills and Faily spills, this is the next level Faily Brakes experience the mobile gaming world has been waiting for!
– Vast reimagined Faily World, where Phil and Anita can decide to take different turns, tunnels, caves, fields and more. Choose your own Faily adventure!
– Destructible vehicles – Cars are now able to take some damage without crashing completely. See the doors swing open and the bonnet of the car fly off!
– A huge range of car customizations – Upgrade your car’s performance, paint, wheels, antenna and even your license plate.
– Bigger ragdoll crashes – Crashing in the game is still just as much fun as playing!
– Police Car Chases – Evade the cops riding your tail for speeding!
– Race your ghost! Challenge your best run or a direct challenge from a friend!
First version to link GPGS and billing
Faily Brakes 2 Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Faily Brakes 2 on android phone or tablet?
Download Faily Brakes 2 APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.spungegames.failybrakesflatout)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK