FanFiction.Net (MOD 2.3July 19, 2021
Information Of FanFiction.Net MOD features:
Books & Reference
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install FanFiction.Net APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
FanFiction.Net (MOD, Unlimited Money) Read millions of stories for free and publish on-the-go via the world’s first and largest fanfiction archive.
* Read – Read millions of stories for free
* Write – Edit and Publish your stories on the go
* Translation: Read stories translated into your native language via our AI engine
* Text to Speech – Turn stories into audio books
* Android Auto support – Read stories while cruising down the highway
* Syncing – Library/Downloaded syncing between devices
* Forums – Join writing groups or make friends with millions of other readers and writers.
* Push – Push notifications for Followed/Downloaded stories
* Private Messaging – Enjoying private communication with other users. Send text, image or voice messages.
* Community Archives – Start or browse story archives .
* Beta Readers – Browse and search for registered beta readers.
* Story Management – Browse and manage your favorites and follows.
* User Management – Browse and manage your favorites, follows, and others.
Please note Private Messaging (PM) feature is currently app to app only. PM site integration is coming soon in a future release.
App Permissions Explained:
* Audio: Our Private Messaging feature allows the sending and receiving of recorded voice messages between app users.
* Camera: QRCode story/user sharing/scanning feature requires the camera to capture qr encoded images.
* Phone status: Text to Speech feature will auto pause story reading in headset mode when detecting in coming calls which requires phone status.
* Fixed issues when opening story from site url or notification
* Fixed Chromebook compat
* Misc UI bug fixes
* General bug fixes and quality of life improvements
* Fixed nav from email links or notification may not correctly load story
* Fixed TTS reading position reset on screen rotation
* Faster account data syncing
FanFiction.Net Books & Reference Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install FanFiction.Net on android phone or tablet?
Download FanFiction.Net APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.fictionpress.fanfiction)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK