Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz 3.1.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)February 12, 2021
Information Of Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz MOD features:
About Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz (MOD, Unlimited Money) How many flags can you guess? Do you know what the Mexican flag looks like? Do you remember the order of colors on the Irish flag? This free education app will refresh your memory of national flags, and you’ll learn about beautiful flags of such exotic countries as Maldives or Dominica.
Why do I prefer this quiz to other games about flags?
Because it has all flags of all 197 independent countries of the World and 54 dependent territories and constituent countries! It is extremely user-friendly. You will always get a hint about whether you’re right or wrong. Thus, you’ll never get stuck by a question for which you don’t know the answer.
Now you can learn flags separately for each continent: from Europe and Asia to Africa and South America.
The flags are divided into three levels:
1) Well-known flags (Level 1) – Canada, France, Japan, and so on.
2) Flags that are harder to identify (Level 2) – Cambodia, Haiti, Georgia, and other world countries.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Scotland, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.
4) The fourth option is to play with “All 251 Flags”.
5) Capitals quiz: for the given flag, guess the capital of the corresponding country: for example, if the flag of Egypt is shown, the correct answer is Cairo.
6) Maps and Flags: pick the correct flag for the country highlighted on the world map.
Start with two learning options:
* Flashcards – browse all flags in the app without guessing; you can check what flags you don’t know well and want to repeat in the future.
* Table of all countries, capitals, and flags.
Then you can test your knowledge by choosing the game mode you like:
* Spelling quizzes (the easy one with hints after each selected letter, and the hard one where you have to spell the whole word correctly).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – can you find the state flag of your country? But it’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many correct answers as you can in 1 minute).
You should answer all questions in each level and give 25 correct answers in Time Game to get all stars and complete the game.
The app is translated into 30 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the countries and capital cities in any foreign language.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
This is an excellent and fun game for all students of world geography. Or are you a sports fan who needs help to recognize the flags of national teams? Find the national flag of your state and learn other flags by heart!
+ Now you can learn flags separately for each continent: from Europe to South America.
+ Bulgarian, Croatian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Malay, Slovenian, and Vietnamese languages. Now the app is translated into 30 languages, including English and many others.
+ Rotation of the screen (portrait / landscape).
+ In-app-purchase to remove ads.
Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz Trivia Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz on android phone or tablet?
Download Flags of All Countries of the World: Guess-Quiz APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asmolgam.flags)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK