FlightInfo 8.0.111 (MOD, Unlimited Subscription)June 23, 2022
Information Of FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker MOD features:
5.0 and up
January 6, 2022
Travel & Local
About FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker (MOD, Premium Cracked) If you are travelling or if you are just picking up some friends or family from the airport, this app is designed to help you.
– Flight arrivals and departures information for over 5000 airports.
– Displays like an Airport Flightboard
– Flight status information including flight delay information and expected arrival or departure times.
– Handy flight tracker to see the location of your flights.
– Search for your flights by flight number, airline, gate, terminal etc.
– Check which terminal your flight is using.
– Check your flight’s gate information (where available)
– Check your flight’s baggage area information (where available)
– Indoor airport maps (powered by Google Indoor maps where supported)
– Ideal for taxi drivers, pilots, airport and airline staff
Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker Travel & Local Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker on android phone or tablet?
Download FlightInfo – Flight Information and Flight Tracker APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.horseboxsoftware.WORLD)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK