Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop 13.0.336 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 8, 2021
Information Of Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop MOD features:
About Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop (MOD, Unlimited Money) Classic arcade bubble popping taken to a whole other level. Go coconuts and start blasting everything in sight. Get your slingshot hand ready and face down those polluting Beavers. They think they can sludge the lake unnoticed but their waste-filled trucks will be in trouble soon enough.
FUN ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Burst and pop everything in your path and help the Forest animals shoot the lights out on those bad Beavers. Become one with the sling and master the art of shooting bubbles.
SAVE YOUR FRIENDS
Your friends are in need of rescue. Trapped by the evil polluting minions of Beaver Corp., only your skilled sling can break free the forest fiends from their ordeal.
No wifi? No data plan? No problem. Play without the need for an internet connection. Have fun anywhere you are.
Use the slingshot to free your trapped friends so they can come to your rescue and help you evade obstacles.
– Awesome hand-made levels
– Lots of cute animals to rescue
– Fun and exciting power-ups
– Great graphics
– Addictive gameplay
– All the bubbles you can shoot
– You get to save the Forest
Take up the fight today and see if you have what it takes to rescue defenseless animals.
Expansion with New Levels!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop on android phone or tablet?
Download Forest Rescue: Bubble Pop APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (air.com.qublix.bubblerescue)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK