FreeCell 3.2.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 23, 2020
Information Of FreeCell MOD features:
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install FreeCell APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
FreeCell (MOD, Unlimited Money) rules and basics
Create four stacks of 13 cards, one per suit in each of the four home cells. Each stack must be built from the low card (ace) to the high (king).
FreeCell is played with a single deck of 52 cards, dealt face up into eight columns. You’ll draw from these columns to build your four stacks:
In the upper-left corner are four free cells, where you temporarily store cards during play.
In the upper-right corner are four home cells, where you build the stacks needed to win.
How to play
Draw cards from the bottom of each column and move them in the following ways:
From column to free cell. Only one card can occupy each free cell at a time.
From column to column (or free cell to column). Cards must be placed on a column in descending sequential order, and alternating red and black.
From column to home cell. Each stack must consist of a single suit, and start with an ace.
FreeCell Card Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install FreeCell on android phone or tablet?
Download FreeCell APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.xraystudiogame.freecell)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK