Information Of G.O.H – The God of Highschool MOD features:
About G.O.H – The God of Highschool
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install G.O.H – The God of Highschool APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
G.O.H – The God of Highschool (MOD, Unlimited Money) ▶ Special Launch Event
– Log-in now for a special 2 weeks attendance event!
– Moreover, 2 weeks special mission for special hero acquisition!
▶The famous NO.1 action game based on Naver Webtoon, The God of Highschool!
– Free mobile action game based on a popular webtoon
– Enjoy FULL 3D action that’s perfectly animated!
▶ Various game modes await you!!
– Hero Battle, 3:3 Team Battle, Rune Temple, INFINITE NOX, Challenge Tower, etc.
– Guild exclusive contents with Guild War, Coalition War, Conqueror Mode etc.
▶ Just play once to get various bonuses during the event!!
■ Permission Guide ■
[Devices, photos, media files and access]
This permission is required to install the app in the external storage.
If permission is granted, the game can be installed in external storage when the memory of the device is insufficient.
This permission is required to collect device information that’s needed for providing customer service only.
This permission does not collect any call logs or other information.
Your address book file will not be accessed as this permission is for account verification purposes only.
This permission will be used to verify your account, so please agree to sign in to Google.
– New update
– Bug fixes
– Server optimization
G.O.H – The God of Highschool Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install G.O.H – The God of Highschool on android phone or tablet?
Download G.O.H – The God of Highschool APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.sngames.GOH.aos)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK