Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) 34.6 (MOD, Unlimited Money)July 24, 2021
Information Of Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) MOD features:
4.1 and up
About Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium)
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) (MOD, Unlimited Money) Are you stoked about what comes with this Premium? In this version of Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter. Earth’s last hope is in your hands, take control of the lone spaceship and protect Earth from alien swarms. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies. In this space shooting game, you will be facing an increasingly large number of enemies in hazardous environments. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to unleash its full lethal capacity.
HOW TO PLAY:
* Touch screen to move and kill all enemies.
* Collect items to upgrade or change your weapons.
* Multiplayer mode: 1 vs 1, 1 vs 3
* High quality images optimized for tablets and large screens.
* Ability to use active skills during the space battles.
* The game is packed with 160+ levels on various difficulties.
* Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your guns and lasers.
Enjoy classic space combat – powered up. Download Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter now!
Follow us on Facebook:
Join Group with us
– Fix bugs
Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) Arcade Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) on android phone or tablet?
Download Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter (Premium) APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alien.shooter.galaxy.attack.premium)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK