GFX Tool for PUBG 10.2.1(MOD)January 22, 2022
Information Of GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer MOD features:
4.3 and up
January 4, 2022
About GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer (MOD, Premium Cracked) GFX Tool is a free utility launcher for specific games where you can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth gameplay.
• Change resolution
• Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels
• Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows
• And much more other useful options
All game versions are supported.
How to use GFX Tool
• Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool
• Choose your version of your game
• Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
• Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
GFX Tool Official Website: https://gfxtool.app/
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL application for specific games.This application is not associated in any way with other brands and developers.
If you feel that we have violated your intellectual property rights or any other agreement, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will immediately take the necessary measures.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer Tools Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer on android phone or tablet?
Download GFX Tool for PUBG – Game Launcher & Optimizer APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (eu.tsoml.graphicssettings)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK