GitHub 1.4.9 (MOD, Unlimited Money)February 16, 2021
Information Of GitHub MOD features:
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install GitHub APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
GitHub (MOD, Unlimited Money) There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
– Introducing a localized experience with GitHub for Android! Enjoy using the app in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese
– Added the ability to view and modify the merge message used for merge and squash commits
– A completely redesigned UI for comments boxes in pull requests
– Details for CI statuses, check runs, and other status checks match the copy and iconography shown on GitHub.com
– Fixed non clickable rows after scrolling in the files changed view
GitHub Productivity Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install GitHub on android phone or tablet?
Download GitHub APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.github.android)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK