Information Of Grand Alliance MOD features:
About Grand Alliance
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Grand Alliance APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Grand Alliance (MOD, Unlimited Money) A tyrant has taken over the nation and ambitious noble houses conspire in the shadows. The princess Amelia Ravensburg needs your help to reclaim her rightful throne.
In Grand Alliance, you will fight legions of enemy forces in real-time action combat, with a fully customizable squad of heroes. Develop their natural talents, equip powerful skills, and battle with finesse. Travel across a shattered empire to gather new allies and reunite the 5 noble houses under your banner.
Beautiful Anime Style Characters
• Experience the campaign with fully animated character portraits for every playable character and NPC in the game.
Squad Based Action Brawler
• Control a customizable squad of heroes in real-time action combat in locations that take you across the world of Alcyon.
• Mix and match your play styles with interchangeable skills and classes.
Grow Your Team
• Strengthen your heroes with procedurally generated equipment and enhancements!
• Test your skill against other players in the Grand Arena, a PvP arena with glorious rewards and bragging rights.
Reclaim Your Birthright
• Follow the story of Amelia, the last surviving heir to the Imperial throne as she seeks to reclaim her birthright while recruiting new allies to her cause.
• Navigate a shattered empire, torn apart by power struggles amongst the five noble houses.
Grand Alliance Role Playing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Grand Alliance on android phone or tablet?
Download Grand Alliance APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gaudium.grandalliance)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK