Grand Prix Story 2 (MOD, Unlimited Money) 2.3.9July 20, 2021
Information Of Grand Prix Story 2 MOD features:
About Grand Prix Story 2
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Grand Prix Story 2 APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Grand Prix Story 2 (MOD, Unlimited Money) Sit back and watch your cars break speed records as they race to the checkered flag in this racing team management simulator.
Pick any type of car you like and get busy designing your perfect machine. Train mechanics to bring out their full potential, and have them build you the fastest cars ever. Don’t forget to coach your drivers as well. They need to be as good as the machines they drive.
Each course has its own peculiarities — you can’t win all the races in the same car! Customize your vehicles with parts suited to each track and you’ll breeze through any race. Plus, you can upgrade both your cars and parts.
There is also a special type of fuel you can use for a super speed boost. Pick the right moment and enjoy seeing your rivals get smaller and smaller in the rear-view mirror as you bolt ahead.
Create the best crew in the business and make a name for yourself in the racing world.
* All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
Try searching for “Kairosoft” to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Follow kairokun2010 on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information.
Grand Prix Story 2 Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Grand Prix Story 2 on android phone or tablet?
Download Grand Prix Story 2 APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (net.kairosoft.android.paddock2_en)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK