Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure (MOD, Unlimited Money) 1.0.14July 30, 2021
Information Of Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure MOD features:
About Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure (MOD, Unlimited Money) Brave an ocean full of mysteries and danger with nothing but your wits and your raft. If you want to survive, you’ll have to collect resources, upgrade your raft, craft items and explore islands – all while fighting for your life against sharks, mutant crabs, zombies and other threats.
Your first challenge is to survive. That’s easier said than done, so you’ll need to figure out ways to collect water and cook food.
Once you’ve taken care of the basics, you can start exploring the ocean and islands. Search for resources to upgrade your raft, craft new items and equipment, and do whatever it takes to survive!
Keep an eye on the weather, too – different weather types present unique challenges and affect how characters behave.
Explore a vast ocean hiding countless secrets and threats. Each island has a story to tell those brave enough to go looking.
Fight to survive. Sharks are just the beginning of your worries – mutant crabs, zombies and other dangerous creatures are out for your blood too!
Enjoy a colourful world with a captivating graphics style.
Put your survival skills to the test and see what you’re made of in Grand Survival!
– Various balance improvements and bug fixes
Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure on android phone or tablet?
Download Grand Survival – Ocean Adventure APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.grand.survival.ocean.adventure)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK