GT Manager (MOD, Unlimited Money)July 17, 2021
Information Of GT Manager MOD features:
About GT Manager
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install GT Manager APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
GT Manager (MOD, Unlimited Money) Manage your team from the pit wall to master the art of racing. Compete head to head online with other players.
Scout sponsors and drivers, invest in your factory to research and build performance parts. Create technological alliances with other players to trade performance upgrades. Score championship points and climb rankings to move up Leagues.
– No driving skills required, Instruct your drivers from the pit lane
– Collect official racing cars from Porsche, Mercedes, McLaren, Nissan, Audi, Corvette and other top car manufacturers
– Build your team facilities: invest in your factory and research, scout sponsors and drivers
– Score championship points to move up online leagues
– Trade with other players to acquire new cars
– Research new parts for your car and recycle duplicate cards
– Improve your racing cars performances and drivers stats
– Race sprint, endurance, daily races
– Participate every weekend in the 48H Endurance Series taking place on four different race tracks
– Choose the tyre strategy
– Race on 16 different race tracks
– Adapt your strategy to the race events
GT MANAGER is free to download and play, however, some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
– Qualif flow rework + hide green range position in daily race
– Level progression trigger whenever reward not collected
– Black screen before matchmaking screen rework
– 25% reliability come back in pit stop
– Fix lock in onboarding with the season switch
– Fix ghost driver can’t interract
– New season bug fixes
– Weekend event fix
– Enter fee fix
– Minor bug fixes
GT Manager Racing Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install GT Manager on android phone or tablet?
Download GT Manager APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.TDF.GTM)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK