Helicopter Save The Girl 1.27 APK (MOD, Unlimited Money)May 1, 2022
Information Of Helicopter Save The Girl MOD features:
4.4 and up
April 8, 2022
About Helicopter Save The Girl
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Helicopter Save The Girl APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Helicopter Save The Girl (MOD, Unlimited Money) Can you shoot fast enough to save your girl from the maniacs?
– Rescue The Girl
– Giants Hunter
– Escape The Matrix
★ Your quest is simple…rescue the girl by killing all the lunatics!
Jump on the helicopter and take down any enemies getting close to the girl. Don’t give them any chance and make sure to shoot quickly.
★ Keep your eyes peeled and your focus high. Don’t stop shooting till she arrives safely in this easy to play all-action game where only the fastest and the deadliest will succeed.
★ Use explosives and other in-game objects to take out as many bad guys as you can.
★ There’s a whole exciting range of enemies to destroy, and some of them even shoot back.
★ Complete levels to upgrade your guns, scope, outfits, and helicopters, and advance through the districts of the city to reach awesome boss levels with extra rewards. Try out pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, SMGs, Sniper, Grenade, and even rocket launchers to find the weapon that helps you put an end to the chase.
– Action-packed gameplay
– Huge collections of guns, scope and helicopters
– Endless challenging levels
– Amazing graphics and sound effects
– Easy Controls
– Improve Performance
– Fix Some Levels
Helicopter Save The Girl Action Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Helicopter Save The Girl on android phone or tablet?
Download Helicopter Save The Girl APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.abi.helicopter.zombie.escape)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK