High Sea Saga 2.2.4 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 16, 2020
Information Of High Sea Saga MOD features:
About High Sea Saga
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install High Sea Saga APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
High Sea Saga (MOD, Unlimited Money) Well, shiver me timbers! This app’s now completely free!
Riches of legend inhumed in secret sites across the world, savage monsters to thwart each turn of your trek, rival players looking to scuttle your ship–such maritime mayhem and more await on this finest of swashbuckling simulations!
You’ll need a trusty team to surmount the odds, not to mention a vessel–so make sure you choose only the savviest of seadogs, and construct a jolly craft of true piratical proportions!
Fortune also favors the friendly. Play with a pal and your voyage might yield some coveted booty…
So all hands ahoy! With the billow of your dreams against the sails, embark on a saga of the high seas sure to keep that cutlass carving!
* All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
* Certain features require in-app purchases.
* Should the screen go dark and freeze, try to power your device down and relaunch the game.
Try searching for “Kairosoft” to see all of our games, or visit us at https://kairopark.jp. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
Now available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Thai and Korean.
High Sea Saga Simulation Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install High Sea Saga on android phone or tablet?
Download High Sea Saga APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (net.kairosoft.android.pirate_en)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK