Jewel Magic Castle v1.21.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)January 15, 2022
Information Of Jewel Magic Castle MOD features:
About Jewel Magic Castle
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Jewel Magic Castle APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Jewel Magic Castle (MOD, Unlimited Money) Jewel Magic Castle
– Let’s go find the hidden treasure with cute wizard Elin!
– Invite us now to the world of high-quality puzzle games with a variety of missions and colorful graphics.
Move the jewelry and set it in the same shape.
Find the treasure while clearing the mission hidden in the castle where the wizards live!
Experience 500 different stages!
Move jewelry and match at least three identical colored jewelry.
– We have 500 stages with continuous updates.
Play games without entrance restrictions, but you don’t need data!
– There’s no limit to games like life hearts, so you can play as much as you want!
– Play Offline Without Data (Internet) Connections!
– Don’t worry about Wi-Fi!
flashy graphics and simple manipulation
– It’s an easy game to play if you can match 3 gems of the same color.
It’s easy to learn, but not easy to master!
– It’s a low-capacity game, so you can download it without any pressure.
1. If in-game does not save, the data will be initialized when the application is deleted.
The data is also initialized when the device is replaced.
2. It’s a free app, but it includes in-game currency, items, and paid products such as removing advertisements.
3. Front, banner, and visual advertising.”
1. new stage 501-600
Jewel Magic Castle Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Jewel Magic Castle on android phone or tablet?
Download Jewel Magic Castle APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.v2r.jewelmagiccastle)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK