Jewel Water World 1.10.0 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 30, 2020
Information Of Jewel Water World MOD features:
About Jewel Water World
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Jewel Water World APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Jewel Water World (MOD, Unlimited Money) Jewel Water World
– What mysterious things will happen to deep underwater cities?
– Invite us now to the world of high-quality puzzle games with a variety of missions and colorful graphics.
Move the jewelry and set it in the same shape.
Find treasure while clearing missions hidden in Undersea cities!
Experience 500 different stages!
Move jewelry and match at least three identical colored jewelry.
– We have 500 stages with continuous updates.
Play games without entrance restrictions, but you don’t need data!
– There’s no limit to games like life hearts, so you can play as much as you want!
– Play Offline Without Data (Internet) Connections!
– Don’t worry about Wi-Fi!
flashy graphics and simple manipulation
– It’s an easy game to play if you can match 3 gems of the same color.
It’s easy to learn, but not easy to master!
– It’s a low-capacity game, so you can download it without any pressure.
1. If in-game does not save, the data will be initialized when the application is deleted.
The data is also initialized when the device is replaced.
2. It’s a free app, but it includes in-game currency, items, and paid products such as removing advertisements.
3. Front, banner, and visual advertising.
1. new stage 1301-1400
Jewel Water World Casual Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Jewel Water World on android phone or tablet?
Download Jewel Water World APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.v2r.waterworld.google)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK