Kids Puzzles v3.9.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money)September 13, 2021
Information Of Kids Puzzles MOD features:
About Kids Puzzles
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Kids Puzzles APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Kids Puzzles (MOD, Unlimited Money) The “Funny animals” Kids’ Puzzles is an educational game for kids from 1 year old and for children aged 2-4.
It’s a funny jigsaw puzzle game for toddlers who are expected to put together animal puzzle pieces listening to animal sounds, pop balloons, all accompanied by jolly music.
In this second edition of the game, a kid will play with new animals. Does your kid like children cartoons? A toddler will be delighted to see such animals like a baby mammoth, funny dino or fairy unicorn! And a happy mother can have a little rest while the child is playing.
Our educational games for boys and girls help toddlers to develop their memory, attention, logical thinking, fine motor skills of hands, and simply have fun.
Our games for toddlers are:
• Good at developing fine motor skills, memory and attention;
• Amazing learning games for girls and boys aged 1-3;
• Educational Montessori inspired games and children puzzles
The free game contains 15 puzzles, the full version – 30 kids’ puzzles.
If you liked our free educational games, please rate it at Google Play and visit our website: http://cleverbit.net
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleverbit/
New version of funny puzzle game for kids! Please send us your opinions, wishes and remarks!
Kids Puzzles Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Kids Puzzles on android phone or tablet?
Download Kids Puzzles APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (net.cleverbit.SafariPuzzles)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK