Languages pronunciation 184.108.40.206.arm64 APK (MOD, Premium)June 30, 2022
Information Of Languages pronunciation MOD features:
4.4 and up
April 13, 2022
About Languages pronunciation
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Languages pronunciation APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Languages pronunciation (MOD, Premium Cracked) -Learn to listen and learn to speak !
-This app makes use of speech-to-text(voice-to-text) and text-to-speech(text-to-voice) technology for proper pronunciation.
-This app is very easy to use. Just install it, following the guidelines step by step.
-Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
-You do not need to change the settings of your default Google Voice Input device and the TTS engine. We do all this for you!
-You need only put some sentences in the language, which you’re just learning. Click the play button to listen or click the microphone button to speak. This app will verify your speaking and guide you sentence by sentence.
-This app needs a Speech-To-Text recognizer and a Text-To-Speech engine for your languages learning. You can follow, after first launch, our instructions to setup them.
– Google voice search (Google App) v220.127.116.11 or above is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed.
– Fixed issue: Speech recognition might not work on some Android 12 or higher devices.
– Fixed issue: The function to share text to other apps might fail on some specific devices.
– Improve performance
– Fix minor issues
Languages pronunciation Education Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Languages pronunciation on android phone or tablet?
Download Languages pronunciation APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.speaking)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK