Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game 2.5.7 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 22, 2020
Information Of Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game MOD features:
About Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game (MOD, Unlimited Money) Make straight lines of balls to score! Play Free!
The goal is simple: Make straight lines of 5 or more same-colored balls. Each line you make will be cleared from the board, but be careful: For each move where you don’t make a line, random balls will appear!
A full board means game over, so don’t get stuck!
= WHY YOU’LL LOVE COLOR LINES =
• FREE to play!
• CREATE lines of matching-balls and master the art of making longer lines!
• CHOOSE between 3 game modes: Lines, Squares, Blocks
• SMART, fun, and thoughtful design
• ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
• PLAY at your own pace to make the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
• CHALLENGE your friends and see how you match up!
Start connecting on your iPhone and iPad today!
LET’S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE! Color Lines is completely free to play, but you can also disable ads with real money. You can find it in the settings menu.
– Optimize ads
Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game Board Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game on android phone or tablet?
Download Line 98: Color lines, Connecting 5 Game APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.senspark.lines98)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK