Loopify 171 (MOD)December 31, 2021
Information Of Loopify MOD features:
Varies with device
Varies with device
December 31, 2021
Music & Audio
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Loopify APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Loopify (MOD, Premium Cracked) Get Loopify for your Android phone or tablet and use your mic to start recording your awesome loops. No more need to buy a physical loopstation, get this looper now and start looping right away!
* 4, 6 8 or 9 channels
* Merge channels
* Loop samples
* Multiply loop measures
* Recording mode: Direct or on wraparound
* Audio effects for input, output and individual channels
* Guitar distortion
* Trim first loop
* Shift loop
* Share projects with friends
* Record songs (.m4a or wav)
* Share songs
* Panning per channel
Are your loops not synced? Make sure to calibrate your device with the build-in calibration mode (see menu).
Connect a USB audio device to minimise audio latency for the optimised experience. The audio device should have both input and output audio (For example an external audio interface).
The free version of Loopify provides all you need to start looping. Two types of upgrades are available.
1. A one-time purchase to get access to all extra features except for the loop samples.
2. A subscription to get access to all extra features + all current and future loop samples
Update channel view
– Slide left and right for options
– Hold to drag & drop
Add loop packs
– Electrical guitar
Update metronome view
Fix loop sample tempo bugs
Loopify Music & Audio Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Loopify on android phone or tablet?
Download Loopify APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.zuidsoft.looper)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK