Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story (MOD) 1.0.4July 19, 2021
Information Of Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story MOD features:
Books & Reference
About Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story (MOD, Unlimited Money) Yandere the main male character in my favorite novel, why is he looking at me like that?
Chatting type of Story
Dating with the main male character in the novel?
One day suddenly, I came into my favorite novel!!
I met the main male character, who is handsome.
I’m not the main female character, however, why is he looking at me like that?
▶ How to enjoy it?!
* Touch the screen for story
◆ Information on access rights when using the service ◆
– Phone (required): Required when using device authentication and ID reading services.
– Storage (required): You need to save the work resources (image and voice file) and view the work.
– Address Book (Optional): Required when using a free charging station.
We won’t take any information from you, Thank you.
– Please check the internet environment before receiving the episode.
– If you have a problem, please capture the screen and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– New Release !
-♥It’s Free every day.♥
– Multilingual service(⚙️▶Your Language)
Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story Books & Reference Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story on android phone or tablet?
Download Man in Fiction – Otome Simulation Chat Story APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.secretfriends.chatbook.b6777)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK