Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles 1.33 (MOD, Unlimited Money)December 30, 2020
Information Of Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles MOD features:
About Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles (MOD, Unlimited Money) Aim, match and pop your way through over 700 addictive bubble puzzles full of challenges and fun.
Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master!
HOW TO PLAY?
– Tap to shoot
– Match 3 or more bubbles of the same color to pop them out
– Clear all the marbles before they are reach the end of the path.
– Make combos to get amazing scores!
⭐ Easy to play with a fresh and modern look
⭐ Colorful and relaxing brain puzzle
⭐ More than 700 levels
⭐ No energy, no pressure
⭐ Reach higher score to obtain more stars
⭐ Discover and use powerful bonus bubbles
⭐ Unlock and collect super nice and fun pets that will help you in your quest
⭐ Face challenging obstacles
⭐ Play without connection, whenever and wherever you want
Marble Wild is completely FREE to play, enjoy now hours of brain teasers!
2 NEW OBJECTIVES:
– Destroy marbles to release all the butterflies
– Survive till the end of the countdown
2 NEW map sceneries: Forest and Ice
Collect 20 new friends!
100 new levels
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles Puzzle Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles on android phone or tablet?
Download Marble Wild Friends – Shoot & Blast Marbles APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.blackout.marble)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK