Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract 1.2.2 (MOD, Unlimited Money)November 16, 2020
Information Of Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract MOD features:
About Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract APK / MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract (MOD, Unlimited Money) Animal Math is a funny game that kids and adults will study math with cool animals. The game is a travel on a Safari with add and subtract questions. It`s an amazing game to study math and listen to animal sounds. Enjoy this education adventure.
This game is perfect for have fun learning math questions. It is an educational game to kids learn math with animals, they will hear animal sounds as a reward when answering the challenge correctly. The numbers are dressed up as animals.
Indicated by psychologists because it has visual and auditory reinforcement during learning.
– Practice add and subtract
– Listen the animal sounds
– Get new animals
– Collect medals
This game is suitable for children and adults, as there are two difficulty modes:
– Easy mode: Add and Subtract
– Hard mode: Add, Subtract, Multiplication and Division
Tell us what you think about this game with a review.
Follow us on Instagram @frevostudios
Credits Attributions Link: https://frevostudios.com/credits/
Included Click sounds.
Fix minor bugs.
Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract Educational Game:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
How to install Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract on android phone or tablet?
Download Math Kids: Math Game for Kids study add, subtract APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.animalmath)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK